As a precaution, the authorities are maintaining their recommendation to refrain from using tap water in the following places:
- Larochette (Fiels),
- Nommern (Noumer),
- and Vallée de l’Ernz (Aerenzdall).
Tap water may be used if it has been boiled for at least ten minutes.
The water in Reisdorf is currently not fit for human consumption.
Distribution of bottled water
The authorities are distributing bottled water :
- at the fire and rescue centres in Cruchten, Larochette and Reisdorf,
- and near the church in Ermsdorf.
Water will be distributed:
- on Sunday, 24 July from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
- and on Monday, 25 July from 7 a.m. to 7 p.m.
The Government is keeping the general public informed of the situation as it develops via its Internet site at www.infocrise.lu.