On the condition that Creos Luxembourg S.A.'s structures have not been seriously damaged, the implementation of the gas emergency plan will, in the majority of cases, enable the situation to be managed and supply re-established.
Depending on the circumstances, restoring the gas supply can take several hours, and in some extreme cases several days.
The emergency plan contains the measures to be taken to eliminate or mitigate the impact of disruptions to the gas supply:
- Luxembourg's legal framework;
- the definition of crisis levels in line with regulation No. 994/2010 of the European Parliament and Council of 20 October 2010;
- an overview of the stakeholders and their respective roles;
- the method for triggering the crisis levels;
- a presentation of the key stages of the crisis procedures and flows of information between stakeholders.